Conveyancing For Property Sellers
Did you know that you need to have a contract before an agent can even list your property for sale?
Your conveyancer will prepare this contract for you and make sure that it includes the following documents in order to comply with legislative requirements:
– A title search providing your name/s and whether the property has an outstanding mortgage on it
– Any dealings (easements or encroachments etc)
– Council zoning certificate
– Water junction and sewer certificates
– Search of the Strata title
– A copy of the by-laws if the property has a strata title
– Any special conditions relevant to your particular sale
– A swimming pool compliance / non-compliance certificate (if applicable)
- Conveyancing for acting on behalf of a client for a property sale starts at $1459.
- Contact us below with your enquiry.