I’m Bev Gunn of Waratah eConveyancing.
I have many years of experience in conveyancing and completed my Conveyancing Law and Practice studies at Macquarie University Law School.
I am licensed under NSW Fair Trading (License Number 05009889), am a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (NSW) and am covered by professional indemnity insurance.
I am also a NSW Justice of the Peace (162619).
I recently moved to the Blue Mountains and decided it was time to set up my own practice. I love working with clients and helping them experience the joy when buying a property.
How I Work For You
At Waratah eConveyancing I offer a fast, friendly, stress-free and cost-effective service. Some of the services I provide include:
– Preparing a contract for sale to enable you to sell your property
– Analysing the contract to ensure you are buying the correct property & that there are no restrictions
– Assisting with refinancing by undertaking searches required by your lending institution & settling the matter online
– Transferring a property in a Family Law property settlement
– Organising transfer on Estate matters from the deceased owner to the executor
– Preparing a Power of Attorney for you in relation to your property if you will be away during the process and need someone else to act on your behalf (*Some conveyancers can’t do this).
As an experienced e-Conveyancer, I work remotely using the latest online platforms to create an efficient, flexible and secure working environment.
When you engage Waratah eConveyancing there is no need for face to face meetings which will save you precious time and money. I have a secure online platform that enables me to verify your identity (a legislative requirement) and send secure messages and emails with attached documents without the threat of being hacked.
While I am based in the Blue Mountains, I work with clients in Sydney (where I grew up) and across NSW.
When you think “I need a conveyancer” why not try Waratah eConveyancing first?